Support for residential aged care providers
The Summer Foundation provides a free service to support residential aged care (RAC) providers with NDIS participants living in their care.
We are a partner of the Aged & Community Care Providers Association (ACCPA).
How we can help your organisation
The Summer Foundation was established in 2006 to support people with disability to live in appropriate housing. We have experienced specialist staff who are dedicated to working with RAC providers and with people with disability living in RAC.
Our free service can assist you to support the people with disability living in your care. We can:
- Assist you to explore appropriate housing options for the people with disability living in your care
- Provide resources, tools and options for professional development for your staff
How we can support the NDIS participants in your care
We’ve partnered with the Housing Hub’s Residential Aged Care (RAC) Services Coordination team. This team supports NDIS participants living in RAC to become better informed of the funding and support that may:
- Increase their ability to participate in the community
- Ensure equipment and therapy are in place to support quality of life
- Support them to explore moving out of RAC
Useful links for aged care providers
Contact us to arrange a conversation
A face-to-face meeting would enable us to better understand how we can best provide our free support to you and the NDIS participants in your care.