On 8 February, we launched UpSkill, our Support Coordination Flagship Program.
The program aims to build the capability of the support coordination workforce around five key areas:
- Working with clinical teams involved in hospital discharge and rehabilitation to assist people to return to the community
- Working with ACAT and the NDIS to reframe RAC as a short-term option
- NDIS housing pathways and developing collaborative housing plans
- Building the capacity of young people in aged care to return to the community
- Living well in the community
If you’d like to be kept informed of face-to-face professional development opportunities rolling out in the coming months in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland as well as how to access resources on online please sign up to our support coordinators mailing list.