If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, work collaboratively with committed and passionate people and have real opportunities for professional development, then we encourage you to join our team.
Project Manager Housing Matching (VIC, ACT, WA, SA)
About the role:
The Project Manager Housing Matching will manage a small team of Project Coordinators to conduct tenancy matching work on behalf of SDA providers, supporting both the housing applicants, SDA providers and the process of tenancy matching. The Project Manager Housing Matching will oversee TMS Projects, providing operational leadership, coaching and mentoring to staff and contractors.
The role will actively work alongside the Housing Matching leadership team to set up and develop the operational processes required for each tenancy matching activity. Using established knowledge of tenancy matching, and offer advice and input to support the development of proposals and briefs for new tenancy matching activities working in collaboration with the General Manager and Business Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Provide information and advice about tenancy matching activities to contribute to the development of new TMS proposals.
- Provide training, coaching and supervision to Project Coordinators, staff and contractors.
- Participate in TMS set up and establishment meetings with SDA providers alongside Housing Matching leadership team.
- Develop project plans, engagement plans and operational work plans for each TMS activity.
- Monitor and track performance of project plans to ensure all projects are delivered on time and in full.
- Provide reporting and progress of TMS activities back to Housing Matching leadership and SDA providers.
Skills & Experience include:
- Degree in a health or social discipline or equivalent work experience in the disability sector
- Experience working with people with disability with high physical support needs and communication support needs
- Experience in managing and supervising a small geographically spread team
- Experience in training and coaching staff and contractors
- Strong understanding of NDIS and SDA funding and criteria.
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills including report writing
- Project management skills
View the full Position Description here.
Applications close 7 March 2020. To apply, please contact Jessica Simms at email@example.com.