Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to learn what’s being achieved in Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and get the latest insights into the SDA market.
The conference will showcase what the SDA market has achieved to date with stories from those experiencing the SDA process and achieving great outcomes. Participants, providers, developers, investors and policy makers will all have a voice.
The Chair of the NDIA Board, Helen Nugent, and the Assistant Minister for Social Services, Housing and Disability Services, Sarah Henderson, will join an impressive line-up of expert presenters and storytellers at this one-day conference.
Who should attend?
– SDA providers
– Property developers
– Financial institutions and investors
– People with disability, their families and support workers
– Support Coordinators and allied health professionals
– Supported Independent Living Providers
– Policy makers
– Anyone interested in how SDA is achieving great outcomes as well as hearing about progress on improving the way SDA works for people with disability and the developing market.