My main business location is:
Werribee VIC 3030, Australia
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Support coordination
I have experience supporting people with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Blindness or vision impairment
- Cognitive impairment
- Complex communication needs
- Deaf Blindness
- Deaf or hearing impairment
- Health related disability
- Intellectual disability
- Neurological disability
- Physical disability
- Psychosocial disability
- Spinal cord injury
More information about my experience:
I have worked in the disability field for the past 9 years. I have experience as a support worker, rostering officer, and support coordinator. I have worked with people with various disabilities. I am currently working as a support coordinator, and assist NDIS participants with the implementation and monitoring of the NDIS plan. I assist participants by linking with funded and mainstream supports, I assist participants with the plan review process making sure their support needs are met. I have experience with working with supporting people with the SDA process. I have also assisted young people associated with child protection and the transition out of the hospital to either aged care or SDA’s.
I have a background in working with at-risk youth and young people with disabilities.
I am continuing to expand my experience, by working with complex participants.
I have skills working with:
- Children and young people with disability
- People experiencing homelessness
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People in crisis or emergency situations
- People in hospital
- People living in or at risk of entering residential aged care
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- People who are LGBTIQ+
- People with ageing or seriously ill parents/family
- People with behaviours of concern
- People with high and complex health needs
- Support workers - including meeting their training needs
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
Bachelor of social science majoring in Youth work
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I have a passion for assisting people who are vulnerable, I have always worked in ethical jobs, this has been a very rewarding career.
My professional values are:
I have a passion for assisting people who are vulnerable, I have always worked in ethical jobs, this has been very rewarding career.
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am a registered NDIS service provider and my NDIS provider number is: 52617963676
61 356 582 289
I have availability now