My main business location is:
Prahran VIC 3181, Australia
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Occupational therapy
I have experience supporting people with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Blindness or vision impairment
- Cognitive impairment
- Health related disability
- Intellectual disability
- Neurological disability
- Physical disability
- Spinal cord injury
More information about my experience:
I have been working in the NDIS sector in Melbourne for 1 year with a focus on supporting participants with housing, assistive technology, and home modifications. Prior to working within the NDIS space I worked within a private practice setting treating acute injuries and assisting clients with their rehabilitation journey. This practice extended into the Aged Care sector where I would predominantly work with residents to manage their pain through different modalities.
I have skills working with:
- Children and young people with disability
- People experiencing homelessness
- People in crisis or emergency situations
- People living in or at risk of entering residential aged care
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- People who are LGBTIQ+
- People with ageing or seriously ill parents/family
- People with behaviours of concern
- People with complex communication needs
- People with high and complex health needs
- Support workers - including meeting their training needs
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy and current AHPRA registration.
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I am a 28 year old OT, who loves to travel and explore the world. I enjoy staying fit and healthy and spending time with my family. I have a dog named Hamish who I adore and will sometimes come with me to see my participants. I love being able to make a difference in other peoples lives.
My professional values are:
I value being apart of creating a society with no physical or social barriers towards meaningful participation and engagement in daily life. I believe everyone should have the same opportunities to live their life to its fullest extent, free from discrimination and to live with dignity and respect just like their peers.
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am not a registered NDIS service provider.
Please note: Your NDIS plan must be self-managed or plan-managed to use this provider. This provider is not registered with the NDIS Commission.
Move Free Occupational Therapy
I have availability now