My main business location is:
South-East Melbourne, VIC, Australia
I also work in these areas:
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Support coordination
I have experience supporting people with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Blindness or vision impairment
- Cognitive impairment
- Complex communication needs
- Deaf or hearing impairment
- Health related disability
- Intellectual disability
- Neurological disability
- Physical disability
- Spinal cord injury
More information about my experience:
- 17 years experience supporting disabled people in a variety of settings including: in their own home, in supported accommodation, day programs, respite services, and community access programs.
- 2 and 1/2 years as a Support Coordinator.
- Experience supporting people to obtain SDA funding and find accommodation based on the individual’s wants and needs.
I have skills working with:
- Children and young people with disability
- People experiencing homelessness
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People in crisis or emergency situations
- People in hospital
- People involved with the justice system
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- People who are LGBTIQ+
- People with ageing or seriously ill parents/family
- People with behaviours of concern
- People with complex communication needs
- People with high and complex health needs
- Support workers - including meeting their training needs
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
Certificate IV Disability
Certificate IV Management
Currently completing Advanced Diploma of Community Services
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I am passionate about providing high-quality support to disabled people so that they can live the life that they choose.
I am committed to supporting people to make informed decisions, exercise choice and control, educate people about their rights, and uphold and promote their rights.
It is important to me that people are given the support they need and want to make decisions about all aspects of their lives, and also support them to achieve their individual goals
My professional values are:
Empowerment – Empower people to exercise choice and control over their lives.
Person-centred – I acknowledge thatevery person is an individual and has individual goals and dreams.
Respect – All people should be treated with dignity and respect.
Integrity – I work in an honest and ethical manner.
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am a registered NDIS service provider and my NDIS provider number is: 4050081463
0492 927 999
Empower You Support Coordination
I have availability now