My main business location is:
Fullarton SA 5063, Australia
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Occupational therapy
I have experience supporting people with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Blindness or vision impairment
- Cognitive impairment
- Complex communication needs
- Deaf or hearing impairment
- Health related disability
- Intellectual disability
- Neurological disability
- Physical disability
- Psychosocial disability
- Spinal cord injury
More information about my experience:
I have worked in my role at MPOT for nearly two years. In this time I have worked with a variety of clients and conditions to assess and make recommendations relating to their capacity, care needs, and supported the exploring housing options process. I have been involved in Supported Disability Accommodation, Assistive Technology and Home Modifications recommendations.
I have skills working with:
- People experiencing homelessness
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People in crisis or emergency situations
- People in hospital
- People involved with the justice system
- People living in or at risk of entering residential aged care
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- People who are LGBTIQ+
- People with ageing or seriously ill parents/family
- People with behaviours of concern
- People with complex communication needs
- People with high and complex health needs
- Support workers - including meeting their training needs
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
- Completion of Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Occupational Therapy
- Registered with AHPRA
- Membership with OT Australia
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I am a friendly and approachable female OT in my mid twenties. I enjoy working with people in the NDIS and spending time getting to know them. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.
My professional values are:
- Client centredness and empowerment.
- Building and/or maintaining independence.
- Choice and control.
- Transparency in relation to requests, recommendations and time frames.
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am a registered NDIS service provider and my NDIS provider number is: 4050007416
I currently have a waitlist