My main business location is:
Melbourne VIC, Australia
I also work in these areas:
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Recovery coaching
- Specialist support coordination
- Support coordination
I have experience supporting people with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Blindness or vision impairment
- Cognitive impairment
- Deaf or hearing impairment
- Intellectual disability
- Physical disability
- Psychosocial disability
More information about my experience:
- I have been working in Community Services in the last 30 years.
- I have been working in the Disability Sector for the last 15 years.
- Experience as a Support Coordinator for the last 5 years
I have skills working with:
- Children and young people with disability
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People in hospital
- People involved with the justice system
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People with behaviours of concern
- Support workers - including meeting their training needs
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
- I have a Master Degree in Social work.
- A member of the SW association
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I am a qualified Social Worker , I have been working in Community Services for the last 30 years, 15 of which have been in the Disability Sector. I formed my business in a part time capacity in 2017 to assist families with being prepared for NDIS. I assisted families in getting ready for pre-planning meetings through helping them to develop their short- and long-term goals and ensuring their active involvement in all decision-making.
I have an extensive knowledge of the 2006 Disability act and NDIS reform, including the NDIS system, the practice standards, resources, and implementation of participant’s plans.
I have gained the knowledge and expertise to offer Support Coordination and Specialist Support Services as a sole provider. My top priority is providing services to assist you with greater independence and improved well-being.
I work with you to meet your requirements, wishes and goals. I am excited to utilize my knowledge and skills for the benefit of my participants and t
My professional values are:
Nothing about me with out me- as much as possible ill share and follow the person with the disability choices and goals
I speak Hebrew
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am a registered NDIS service provider and my NDIS provider number is: 405001478
23 451 071 783
GSC-Galit Support Coordination
I have availability now