My main business location is:
Ferntree Gully VIC 3156, Australia
I also work in these areas:
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Specialist support coordination
- Support coordination
Languages I speak (other than English):
I have experience supporting people with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Blindness or vision impairment
- Cognitive impairment
- Complex communication needs
- Health related disability
- Intellectual disability
- Neurological disability
- Physical disability
- Psychosocial disability
- Spinal cord injury
More information about my experience:
I have worked as a support coordinator for over 3 years and have completed training on SDA, SIL and completed a number of professional development courses.We are skilled and successful in sourcing housing options and have worked with a variety of clients from different backgrounds. I am able to assist with NDIS funded housing as well as familiar with mainstream services.
I have skills working with:
- Children and young people with disability
- People experiencing homelessness
- People in crisis or emergency situations
- People in hospital
- People involved with the justice system
- People living in or at risk of entering residential aged care
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People who are LGBTIQ+
- People with ageing or seriously ill parents/family
- People with behaviours of concern
- People with complex communication needs
- People with high and complex health needs
- Support workers - including meeting their training needs
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
Education, community service, disability, and ongoing professional development.
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I run a small team of support coordinators based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
I am an experienced support coordinator who is passionate about inclusion and the work I do. I have both lived and professional experience with disability and am responsive and resourceful. I enjoy working with participants and their families/carers to ensure they get the most out of their NDIS plans and
feel supported to meet their goals.
My professional values are:
I enjoy working with people with disabilities to identify their goals and aspirations and work together to achieve their personal and NDIS goals!
I believe in the fundamental human right of an accessible and inclusive community, where everyone belongs, contributes where potential is realised, and diversity is celebrated. I strive to create authentic interactions that are result-driven with genuine intent. I work with participants in collaboration continue to provide an excellent service that makes an impact on lives.
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am a registered NDIS service provider and my NDIS provider number is: 4050054857
Advance Support Co
I have availability now