Brittany de Bomford
My main business location is:
Sunshine Coast QLD, Australia
I also work in these areas:
Do I offer services online?
Type of provider
- Occupational therapy
I have experience supporting people with:
- Cognitive impairment
- Health related disability
- Intellectual disability
- Psychosocial disability
More information about my experience:
I have worked in the NDIS space for 1+ years. I am especially passionate about working with people who have cognitive/psychosocial disabilities but have experience working with a wide range of disabilities. I enjoy working with a mixed caseload of both children and adults. I have completed assessments for Functional Capacity, Supported Independent Living (SIL) and Supported Disability Accommodation (SDA). I have experience working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities (CALD) and can use interpreters.
I have skills working with:
- Children and young people with disability
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People in crisis or emergency situations
- People living in or at risk of entering residential aged care
- People seeking mainstream housing
- People seeking specialist disability accommodation (SDA)
- People with ageing or seriously ill parents/family
- People with behaviours of concern
My formal qualifications and professional memberships include:
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours) from the University of Queensland in 2018.
AHPRA registration: OCC0002233229
Member of Occupational Therapy Australia
I have attended the following UpSkill training workshop(s):
A little bit more about me:
I am a creative person and I enjoy being outdoors in nature.
My professional values are:
I am a patient listener and I value each person as an expert of their own life and disability. I enjoy guiding others to achieve their goals.
Registered NDIS service provider:
I am a registered NDIS service provider and my NDIS provider number is: 4050066535
70 636 477 042
0416 490 139
My OT Crew
I have availability now