The NDIS Housing Options project aims to provide information to NDIS participants and housing providers in Western Australia and Queensland about the range of housing options that are available.
This project will also help everyone better understand the housing needs of NDIS participants including the needs of people who would be eligible for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).
The NDIS Housing Options Project will:
- Develop information for people with disability about housing options
- Develop information for housing providers about NDIS supports and Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Host events to inform and connect NDIS participants and housing providers
- Support NDIS providers seeking to provide SDA in Indigenous communities, rural areas and for people in hospital or aged care
- Develop a resource on the barriers and impediments for the development of SDA in thin markets
The Housing Hub are running Housing Connections events and Housing Options workshops across Western Australia and Queensland in 2021.
Housing Options Workshops: These workshops teach you about your different options for Housing Options under the NDIS and different types of places you could live.
Housing Connections Events: These events help you meet SDA providers in your area and hear from Housing Options experts. Come and connect with people who can make your housing goals a reality.
We recommend attending both a workshop and coming to the Housing Connections event in your area.
View events and workshops in Western Australia here.
Download the Housing Connections events flyer for Western Australia here.
NDIS Housing Options Resources
Check out these resources for other states:
For more information
Please email the project team at email@example.com or call 1300 626 560.
This project is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Social Services.