Online 2 day Workshop – Zoom
DATE: Mon 12 and Tues 13 December 2022
TIME: 10am – 1pm AEDT (both days)
The people you support may have complex support needs or may find themselves caught in complex systems.
This facilitated workshop will help you understand the responsibilities of the NDIS and other services systems so you can better support people to access the full range of support available.
This is a 2 day workshop via Zoom, facilitated by UpSkill Lead Linda Hughes.
There will be practical exercises, opportunity for group discussion and questions and answers.
We will look at health, mental health, aged care, justice, housing, child protection and education interfaces. After the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the broader systems of support, including other government and community services
- Navigate the complex interface between the NDIS and other service systems and connect participants with services outside the NDIS
- Support and lead a collaborative approach across service systems
- Undertake person centered planning and stakeholder mapping
- Design mechanisms for communication, collaboration and cooperation
Who is this for:
- Support coordinators
- NDIS allied health professionals
- Professionals assisting people with complex support needs
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT