The NDIS Housing Options project aims to provide information to NDIS participants and housing providers in Western Australia and Queensland about the range of housing options that are available.
This project will also help everyone better understand the housing needs of NDIS participants including the needs of people who would be eligible for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).
The NDIS Housing Options project will:
- Develop information for people with disability about housing options
- Develop information for housing providers about NDIS supports and Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Host events to inform and connect NDIS participants and housing providers
- Support NDIS providers seeking to provide SDA in Indigenous communities, rural areas and for people in hospital or aged care
- Develop a resource on the barriers and impediments for the development of SDA in thin markets
The Housing Hub runs free housing options events for people with disability and their families.
NDIS Housing Options resources
For more information
This project is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Social Services.