The Housing Hub is running a new series of workshops about NDIS housing options for people disability.
The workshops are for people with disability and their families to build their understanding of housing options.
People with disability will run the workshops. They will talk about their journeys to find the right home.
The workshops will cover:
- Housing and support under the NDIS (including writing a housing goal)
- Different types of housing and ways of paying for it
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Tips for searching for housing
- Home ownership and Independent Living Options
In-person workshops will be held in Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales and the ACT. Online workshops (via Zoom) will be held nationally and in Victoria and South Australia.
For workshop dates and to book see: