Location: Online workshop - Zoom
August 30th & 31st
Tuesday 30 August, 2022 - Wednesday 31 August, 2022
10:00 am AEST - 12:30 pm AEST
The people you support may have complex support needs or may find themselves caught in complex systems. As support coordinators and allied health professionals, it is important to cut through the argy-bargy to find solutions that work well for the person you’re supporting.
This facilitated workshop will help you understand the responsibilities of the NDIS and other services systems so you can better support people to access the full range of support available.
This interactive workshop will run across 2 consecutive days via Zoom, facilitated by UpSkill Lead Linda Hughes. There will be practical exercises, opportunity for group discussion and questions and answers.
We will focus on the health, mental health, aged care, justice, housing, child protection and education interfaces. After the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the broader systems of support, including other government and community services
- Navigate the complex interface between the NDIS and other service systems and connect participants with services outside the NDIS
- Support and lead a collaborative approach across service systems
- Undertake person centered planning and stakeholder mapping
- Undertake structured and formal contingency planning
Who is this for:
- Support coordinators
- NDIS allied health professionals
- Professionals assisting people with complex support needs
BOOK YOUR SPOT BELOW: