The Summer Foundation, in partnership with CEH and Ablelink, is facilitating a suite of live webinars for support coordinators and allied health professionals working with people with complex needs in the Mildura area. The webinars are location specific and will include learning checks, reflective practice and Q&A.
This webinar will assist you to achieve good support and housing outcomes for your clients.
- Complex needs and SDA pathways
- Person-centred, trauma informed and culturally safe practice
- Sustainable funding for support coordination
- Working with nominees, guardians, administrators and advocates
This webinar will help you understand:
- Emerging opportunities under the NDIS
- How to support people with complex needs to live well in the community
- How specialisation can assist you to do meaningful work and build a sustainable business
Date: Tuesday 16 June
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
This workshop is part of a series being run by the below organisations in Swan Hill. The UpSkill Regional Victoria project is supported by the Victorian Government.