The Summer Foundation, in partnership with CEH and Ablelink, is facilitating a suite of online workshops for support coordinators and allied health professionals working with people with complex needs in the Loddon-Mallee region. These online workshops are participatory and will include learning checks, reflective practice and Q&A.
This workshop will assist you to achieve good support and housing outcomes for your clients.
- Complex needs and SDA pathways
- Person-centred, trauma informed and culturally safe practice
- Sustainable funding for support coordination
- Working with nominees, guardians, administrators and advocates
This workshop will help you understand:
- Emerging opportunities under the NDIS
- How to support people with complex needs to live well in the community
- How specialisation can assist you to do meaningful work and build a sustainable business
Date: Tuesday 14 July
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
This workshop is part of a series being run by the above organisations in the Loddon-Mallee. The UpSkill Regional Victoria project is supported by the Victorian Government.