The Summer Foundation, in partnership with CEH and Ablelink, is facilitating a suite of live webinars for support coordinators and allied health professionals working with people with complex needs in the Mildura area. The webinars are location specific and will include learning checks, reflective practice and Q&A.
It is anticipated that only 6 per cent of NDIS participants will be eligible for SDA. If you’ve been contracted by a participant who may be eligible for SDA, it is vital that you provide NDIA decision makers with housing plans that address the SDA eligibility criteria.
- Current NDIA thinking and approaches to SDA funding
- Using our new SDA Housing Plan Template and Guide
- The critical role OTs play
This webinar will help you understand:
- The evidence the NDIA needs to determine whether SDA is a reasonable and necessary support for an individual
- Why addressing the SDA Rules drives innovation and safeguards the housing needs and preferences of people with disability
Date: Tuesday 23 June
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
This workshop is part of a series being run by the below organisations in Mildura. The UpSkill Regional Victoria project is supported by the Victorian Government.