Let us help create lasting networks between Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) providers and NDIS participants
SDA is intended for the top 6% of NDIS participants with the most significant disability. SDA Providers are currently unable to find these participants easily without events or a platform to advertise their SDA vacancies.
Get Building SDA and The Housing Hub understand that SDA is complex, and that connecting SDA providers with NDIS participants can be difficult.
Through these events, we aim to bridge the gap between SDA providers and NDIS participants in NSW, ultimately creating a place for:
- SDA providers with active SDA developments to connect with participants, their families, carers and support coordinators
- NDIS participants and their networks to build their understanding of the NDIS and housing, and to connect with both potential co-residents and housing providers
You can expect to learn about
- Housing and the NDIS
- How SDA works
- Navigating the market
- What’s happening with SDA now
- Current and future SDA vacancies in NSW
Who should attend
- NDIS participants, families and supporters
- SDA providers
- Support coordinators and allied health professionals
- Supported Independent Living providers
- Financial planners
- Anyone interested in SDA
Interested in demonstrating your SDA projects?
We are also offering the opportunity for SDA providers and developers to promote their current and future developments and services to NDIS participants. To find out how you can be part of this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org